Regional branding and marketing tools for our business and community partners.
DART Branding Standards and Guidelines are provided to insure consistency in brand recognition for both the DownEast Acadia region and the DART organization. Please read the guidelines before using these logos, and contact us with any questions about their use! If you need files in other formats, please contact us.
DART Organization Logo – for membership, and organizational outreach.
True Maine Logo – for marketing and promotion of the region to visitors.
Sub-Region Logos – for marketing and promotion of more localized sections of the DownEast Acadia region.
- Blue Hill Peninsula (includes Bucksport and Deer Isle)
- Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park, and Mount Desert Island
- Ellsworth Area (includes Trenton, Surry, and Hancock)
- Schoodic to Jonesport
- MachiasBay Area (includes Roque Bluffs to East Machias)
- Bay of Fundy-Campobello (includes Cutler to Calais)
- Grand Lakes Area (includes between Route 9 and Route 6)
For Board Members or other authorized agents to use for documents written on behalf of the DART Board. You may insert this into a Word document. Please do not change the letterhead, and please contact us if you need a different format.